Tuesday, September 2, 2014

White-Blue-Navy

Light blue, dark blue and white. You can never go wrong with this combination! It's simple, it's classic, it always looks good! When I get tired of mixing colors like crazy I do something like this. It reminds me of Gzhel - traditional Russian art of porcelain painting. It reminds me blue and white themes in some designers' collections for this summer.  Here is my version of it.









 I'm wearing:



fashion blogger, style confessions, style linkup, fashion link up, style link up, fashion linkup

2 comments:

  1. What a pretty top! I just love florals... You look fabulous in blue.

    On another note, you should take a look at the Style Confession Link-up, over on my blog http://sequinsandstyle.com/week-10-linkup/ It's a great way to meet and build relationships with other bloggers, as well discovering new blogs. :)

    -xoxo
    Lindsay
    www.SequinsandStyle.com

    ReplyDelete