Saturday, September 20, 2014

Color Inspiration 15

I'm wearing:
TopJacketTrousersShoesPurse

Should I even call it color inspiration? This week I tried to wear colors and styles I used to have in my "previous life".  

Conservative and reserved, above time and fashion, to fit any office dress-code. And since I had hardly any time outside of work, my most casual outfit was something I could wear on Friday or Saturday, which I usually spent in office also. 

Some of the items I wore last week I even brought to US in my suitcase!




Never thought I would say that, but sometimes I even miss my collection of custom made grey-black-dark-blue-man-style suits. I still feel comfortable in tailored jackets, classic trousers and heels, I still can wear them 24/7, feeling just as comfortable as some people feel in sweat pants. To be honest, I never feel comfortable in sweatpants... 
I'm wearing: ShirtJacketTrousersShoesPurse

I'm wearing: TopJacketJeansShoesPurse

See you soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment