Sunday, August 17, 2014

Another cute shoes


I finally bought them!!!!
It's my second pair of Alice+Olivia shoes. And as the first one I purchased it 1,5 size UP!!!

Yes!! I,5 size up and it fits me perfect!

If you know that, you can buy really cute designer's shoes like this, made out of leather outide, inside and even on the bottom (need to take them to put a ribbon protection on by the way) for UNDER $100!!!!









And since these shoes are so... busy looking and I wanted them to be the main accent of my look, I'm wearing really simple top, jeans and cardigan in matching colors...

I probably will look for another purse to wear with them. Was thinking about my clutch first, but needed something more casual and big for that day.












I'm wearing:

No comments:

Post a Comment