Saturday, July 19, 2014

Being lazy... Just thoughts...

I know I'm lazy... I have so many pics to show, but I'm just too lazy to sort them out, chose and post...
And I'm too lazy to write... I'm even too lazy to pay more attention to this blog...

Why the hell I'm blogging?!


First I did not want to start it... Well, reason #1 I still have no idea how all this HTML works... Tried to learn it, never really understood...So still pushing myself... Why? For some reason I believe that every modern person must know that! Like I was raised with a knowledge that every person must have bachelor or master degree, speak at least couple foreign languages fluently, better couple, read list of 200 classic books, be able to recognize 100 of operas from the first sound and know all classic paintings or at least names of artists...

Reason #2 - did not want to do that just because all Russian girls ever moved abroad start some sort of a blog... Maybe it's just me being so lucky, but in my subscription list I hardly have any Russian  bloggers from Russia! 99 of girls are from Russia, but live somewhere else! I do not think they all are just some sort of stupid bimbo, I believe they all are actually bright people! They all speak at least couple languages, computer literate, talented in lots of different things... They just have no other ways to apply themselves...

My reason for blogging - being bored... I used to have an interesting job (which I must admit consumed all my time, including evenings-nights and weekends. But it gave me some sort of a higher self estimate and respect)... Now I still have all my ambitions, knowledge and same brain, except nobody needs it now,  including myself. And I can not just  relax and turn into regular housewife (probably should) , so need to do at least something... Among all available options blogging-fashion-fitness is probably most popular... After photography of course...

Oh! I tried photography too... And was really happy with my works until I realized that every other Russian women abroad becomes a photographer! 99% of their photos suck, but they believe in their own genius and keep on posting them everywhere, being surprised why the whole word still do not follow them on Facebook and Instagram but only their family & freinds (Like they had any choice!). I do not want to be like them!!!! Any sort of art requires at least some sort of a talent... Hard work? of course, but it may put you on one million ninety seventh place, and never the first!

So... It supposed to be my little fun report on my NY trip. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment