Friday, November 14, 2014

Color Inspiration 23

More pictures with this skirt will be here 
Last spring, when I first started uploading my "WIWT" pics at Tagbrand I even could not imagine that this game would last for so long! And looking at my first photos I can tell how much this fashion craziness changed me and my habits! I never wore bright colors, always tried to dress really conservative and plain. I had no skirt in my wardrobe for over 10 years! And this week I decided to make a little skirt fashion show: five days in a row I wore different skirts! And today I discovered that I have one more fall/winter season skirt to show! Wow! Tom-boy turned into a girl! It took me only 40 years to do that! :))) 


Made this skirt myself last year.
This is also last year purchase from Talbots
Ann Taylor skirt 
And my latest creation!
So I still need to show my leather skirt, so my skirt show is not over yet! And I'm still looking at some skirts in stores....
See you soon! :)

Check also other wonderful inspiring blogs:
Bless Her Heart Y'all


i

2 comments:

  1. Loving the wine color! It's a fave of mine and is all the rage this fall. :) T. http://tickledpinkwoman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always love this color, but I think this year it's really trendy!!!! So we can wear it as much as we want!!!!

      Delete