Sunday, June 29, 2014

Every summer must have!


I received tons of e-mails from different stores trying to tell me what is this summer must have! As for me, if something is good only for one summer - you do not need it! Really rare I buy something so trendy that needs to be thrown away in the end of the season.

If you want to know my "must have" for each summer - pareo or big light scarf.



As you know I'm a big fan of scarves, I can wear them instead of jewelry, belt, top or even skirt at the beach. Colorful scarf can help to mix different items of your clothes you would not be able to wear in one outfit without it... It can keep you worm and it can help to hide something you do not want to show... Oh, you know I can talk about scarves forever.



But my today's post is actually how to wear pareo to keep your neck and shoulder out of the sun. On the beach or at a sunny stadium watching tennis or just walking down a street. Throw this scarf in your purse, it hardly takes any space. And when you need, spread it over your shoulders, tie both ends around your wrist. Next part - pool it over your had and put hat on top! This way scarf will stay over your neck, shoulders and arms all the time. Easy, fast, cheap and I does protect your from sun letting wind to blow through it to keep you  cool!



My scarf I found couple years ago @shopko for $10 (more looks with same scarf 1, 2, 3, 4). You remember my most recent one from Old Navy for $7.00. I bet you can find one even cheaper in the end of the season, because you will definitely wear it next summer!

XOXOX
Always JuNe
I;m wearing: top, jeans, shoes, purse


No comments:

Post a Comment